Estimated Reading Time: 3 minutes
Not only are our favorite K-pop lads talented singers and dancers, but they’re also incredibly fashionable! So next time you’re drooling over pics of your K-pop celeb crush, why not check out his clothes for some sartorial stimulation as well? Take our quiz to find out which star’s airport fashion you should follow to pick up a few tips and tricks for yourself!
1. How would you describe your style?
- Fashion is all about experimentation. I love playing around with unusual prints and silhouettes!
- I keep things classy with button-ups and blazers, but add small doses of fun through my bags and shoes.
- Influenced by urban street style, I opt for relaxed, boxy silhouettes and statement lettering.
- I like to show off my hipster persona with a mishmash of band tees and leather jackets.
2. Need to leave a good first impression? Pick a stylish button-up that’s put-together but still chill:
3. What’s your warm and cozy pullover of choice for the fall and winter months?
4. When it comes to bottoms, are you all about plain or patterned, tight-fit or loose and flowing?
5. Brr, which piece of outerwear keeps you warm at all times?
6. The right pair of shoes can take you places, and make or break your ‘fit! What’s your pick?
7. A practical, everyday bag is a must for busy lifestyles. Which one are you gonna carry around to keep your knick-knacks in place?
8. Need to stand out in a crowd of fashionistas? Choose an accessory to flaunt your unique character:
9. When you’ve got a few extra minutes in the morning, which piece of jewelry do you incorporate for some bling?
10. Last but not least, pick a divisive outfit that others have hated on but you (not so) secretly adore:
- A colorful patchwork cardigan in an oversized fit, worn with black wide-leg pants. Grandma chic is all the rage lately, plus that cardigan is blanket #goals!
- This yellow argyle sweater paired with a matching neon yellow bag for cute, preppy and ever-so-slightly dorky appeal:
- As if wearing Burberry on Burberry wasn’t bold enough, the look is taken to the next level by contrasting the posh print against relaxed joggers and a colorful duffel.
- Muscle tanks might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but this minimalist ensemble is a no-brainer for hot weather.
If you got mostly As…
Your style twin is none other than BTS member V! The singer and dancer has sported plenty of conversation pieces in his airport fashion, ranging from his beloved snake print leather duffle and dramatic longline winter coats to paint-splattered pants and art-print pullovers. V’s not one to shy away from bold prints, colors and silhouettes, but he always makes sure to keep his outfits balanced and never too busy! Take a page from his style and finally rock that kitschy statement piece sitting in the back of your closet – just make sure to pair it with a toned-down basic!
If you got mostly Bs…
Gucci ambassador Kai lives up to his cool, chic rep with his crisp shirts, trousers and blazers, but it’s his reinvention of these classic pieces with modern twists that really steals the show. From donning trousers with bold red contrast stripes to pairing suits with chunky white sneakers or simply throwing on a beanie, Kai’s airport fashion is classic but still down-to-earth. He’s also not one to shy away from pieces traditionally seen as femme, whether that means rocking a chain-strap shoulder purse, a pastel pink sweater, or teddy bear motifs on his sweaters, button-ups and bags.
If you got mostly Cs…
Wanna One’s Kang Daniel
As the winner of Produce 101 Season 2, Kang Daniel won the hearts of the nation’s producers, and he’s gone on to form his own agency and make his solo debut after Wanna One’s disbandment. Taking inspo from his b-boy past, Daniel’s airport fashion features a seemingly endless collection of colorful basketball sneakers, distressed denim, graphic print pullovers and boxy button-ups. He’s clearly an advocate of staying comfortable and sticking to tried-and-true pieces that work on you – and we’re all for that!
If you got mostly Ds…
Ten, who’s a member of NCT U, WayV and SuperM, definitely knows how to dress in a way that’s not only figure-flattering but also sleek, streamlined and effortlessly cool. At the airport, the Thai-Chinese idol is usually spotted in a band tee (tucked in, of course, to elongate his figure) paired with cardigans, leather jackets or even floral shirts, as well as round frames that cement his hipster status. Get inspired by his commitment to accessorizing by starting small and simple with hoop earrings, braided necklaces and beaded bracelets.
(Visited 255 times, 254 visits today)